Interior Dimensional Stone
- Vertical surfaces of interior dimensional stone are generally set with stainless steel clips or with brass wire and plaster on a suitable substrate such as heavy gauge metal studs with sheetrock, poured concrete, or masonry block filled solid with high strength grout. The work can be on perimeter walls, columns, or soffit stone. Dimensional stone is often used in the main lobby and elevator lobbies of a building’s core and shell.
- Interior dimensional stone paving is usually done in 2cm, 3cm or 5cm thickness (3/4″, 1-1/4″ or 2″ nominal respectively) and is installed with sand, cement and latex over a cleavage membrane. As with exterior paving, this stone is “beat in” with a rawhide mallet leaving a very flat and very durable installation.
Bank of China – 7 Bryant Park
Armani Flagship Store 5th Ave, NYC
- Stone Truss has a full fabrication shop for the manufacturing of countertops, reception desks, vanity tops, stair treads and risers, etc. In addition, the fabrication shop allows us to cut to size wall stone and paving stone which were brought in oversized to accommodate pieces which could not be dimensioned during the shop drawing phase.
- We can furnish and install tiles of all types (marble tile, limestone tile, granite tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, glass tile, quarry tile, marble mosaics, glass mosaics). Tiles of these types are often specified and furnished throughout tenant fit-out spaces such as reception areas, elevator lobbies, core restrooms, executive restrooms, cafeterias, boardrooms, conference rooms, etc.
Pronovias – 52nd St, NYC
Tile Restoration Work
- Stone Truss also has the equipment and manpower to provide stone and tile restoration services such as the cleaning, re-finishing, and restoring of existing surfaces which have worn through age or have been damaged through construction or vandalism (graffiti).